My hair is ridiculously processed at the moment. The shower water runs blue when I wash it and I may have semi-permanently stained my ears. :)Take Back the Night is this week. I will hopefully return bearing pictures, although it's very possible and perhaps sadly likely that such will not be the case. Either way. Take Back the Night is a week of events in April held at college campuses nation wide (and often they are not affiliated with college campuses) which is dedicated to the spreading of awareness about sexual assault and empowering victims, survivors, men, women, and allies and giving a voice to those who have been silenced. I will return each night this week to blog about the day's events, for they are most probably worth blogging about.
Tonight is the kick-off event and a poetry slam. Let's get started making posters and listening to each other.
I love your new color! :D
ReplyDeletePosters sound like a blast, too.